All our students are warmly welcomed by our Sarva Vidyalaya Family!
Our objective: holistic development of the student.
Our aim is to develop lifelong learning methods to lead our school students who lead tomorrow, to transfer our graduates to success in their professional, personal and spiritual lives, and to provide the best quality of inner strengths.
Our school mission:
To organize programs that develop qualities like honesty, team spirit, etiquette, and cleanliness.
Strive to develop basic qualities like discipline, punctuality, and honesty.
To cultivate the student through patriotic, public service, and festival planning.
Our School Vision:
We are progressive in education but conservative in our values.
The purpose of teaching and learning is to keep our students ready for the world.
We transform education by equipping students with 21st century qualifications that are essential for their future success.
Director Madam’s Message:
I welcome you to Shrimati. R.N. Patel Primary School and I personally enjoy being a part of the school at this exciting time of its development. Founded in 1919, the founding principles of the academy are the same today: our policy is taken from the school’s motto: ‘Kar bhala hoga bhala’ and ‘Shikshan aj sachi seva’.
Focusing on student development and character-building gives our students confidence, resilience, and determination to do their best at all times. Comprehensive, holistic education in our school has always been a key component of the school’s principles and is focused on bringing excellence to every student. I am committed to further developing this in the coming years.
Dr. Veenaben Patel
Principal Sir’s Message:
School and society are complementary. The school is a mirror of society and society is a reflection of the school. It is our wish that the real reflection of the school emerges by nurturing society through the students. Our goal is to develop the student holistically through a mission of virtue and discipline with a vision of developing moral values in children. Co-education is essential for children to overcome fear and hesitation, to develop qualities such as the ability to challenge the situation. Our school proves that it is only by studying with boys and girls that the virtue of entrepreneurship develops in the students. We are able and committed to offer noble, cultured students and to elevate the medium of mother tongue to the pinnacle of excellence.
Mr. Dasharathbhai Patel
|School Timings During Summer||Monday to Friday|
|Standard 1 and 2||12:30 to 4:40|
|Standard 3 to 8||12:30 to 5:40|
|Standard 1 to 8||12:00 to 3:20|
|School Timings During Winter||Monday to Friday|
|Standard 1 and 2||12:30 to 4:30|
|Standard 3 to 8||12:30 to 5:30|
|Standard 1 to 8||12:00 to 3:20|
For Std. 1 to 3 – Rs. 9227 / – (Annual Fee) According to F.R.C.
For Std. 6 to 8 – Rs. 10600 / – (Annual Fee) According to F.R.C.
- Fees have to be paid by the 15th of every month. You must bring a fee card to pay the fee.
- After school started after Diwali vacation, L.C. The applicant’s guardian will have to pay the fee for the second session and the fee for that month.
- Fees will have to be paid simultaneously every three months from June.
- Walishri has to come to pay the school fee at gate number 3.
- The student pays the fee to the school office.
- Scholarship forms should be obtained from the office and returned to the school with full details.
- SCST Scholarship for Caste: After opening an account in any Nationalised Bank, it will be the responsibility of the guardian to write the account number of the passbook in the office of that school.
Under the Free and Compulsory Education Act-2009 (RTE) 25% reservation for Std-1 children is given to all private schools.
Every year in our school, according to government norms and guidelines, children are given RTE. Admissions are granted under.
- In school, there will be order and peace during school hours and observance of school rules.
- Come to school in a clean and neat uniform every day. Students who do not come in clean uniforms will not be admitted to the class.
- Every student has to cut his fingernails and toenails every week, bring a handkerchief every day and put oil on his head and come to school in a neat line.
- Valishri should check his lesson diary-notebook instead of doing the classwork or homework given in the school.
- The result/progress sheet is given by the school after the examination. Parents saw it and signed it
- To know the factors/reasons that hinder the child’s study, to be helpful for his school studies and to try to overcome the difficulties of the child.
- Homework and reading every day for the betterment of the child’s study Valishri to be careful.
- Parents will be responsible for dropping off and taking students to school on time. If the current school has to go home for any reason, the leave will be available after four hours (in recess) on the basis of the Valicard given to the guardian. Parents get a Valicard.
- Inform the class teacher in writing if there is any change in the address or phone number of the guardian.
- Penalties will be levied on those who damage school buildings and equipment.
- They can meet the principal, class teacher, or teacher at the time given to them by the guardian on the second and fourth Saturday of every month.
|Standard||Girls Uniform||Girls Winter Uniform||Boys Uniform||Boys Winter Uniform|
|1 to 4||White shirt, gray pina frock and gray bow tie.
Gray belt, white gloves, black shoes with buckle, white ribbon.
|Gray sweater and scarf and Black slag||White shirt, gray pants and gray bow tie.
Gray belt, white gloves shoes, black shoes
|5 to 8||White shirt, gray skirt, gray long tie.
Gray belt, white gloves, black shoes with buckle, white ribbon
|Gray sweater and scarf and Black slag||White shirt, gray pants, gray long tie.
Gray belt, white gloves, black shoes.